- 3 lbs of chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 cup sour cream OR yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons Epicure Creamy Ranch Dip
1. Prepare ranch dressing.
2. Thaw drumsticks and lay them in casserole dish. I usually use my cast iron skillet or silicone baker/steamer.
3. Spoon dressing over drumsticks.
4. Bake at 375 for 45min to an hour, turning once.
5. Freeze the dressing with the drumsticks for a freezer meal. Defrost and pour contents into casserole dish to bake as instructed.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.
Amount Per Serving Calories 945 Total Fat 62g Saturated Fat 16g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 41g Cholesterol 466mg Sodium 648mg Carbohydrates 5g Fiber 0g Sugar 5g Protein 85g