- 3 lbs of chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 cup sour cream OR yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons Epicure Creamy Ranch Dip
- Nacho Cheese Dip Mix, optional, alternative in notes
2. Thaw drumsticks and lay them in casserole dish. I usually use my cast iron skillet or silicone baker/steamer.
3. Spoon dressing over drumsticks.
4. Bake at 375 for 45min to an hour, turning once.
5. Freeze the dressing with the drumsticks for a freezer meal. Defrost and pour contents into casserole dish to bake as instructed.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.
Amount Per Serving Calories 945Total Fat 62gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 41gCholesterol 466mgSodium 648mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 85g
For convenience, I've used an automated nutritional value calculator. i can't guarantee it's 100% correct!