- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed, though I also just put them in whole
- 6 oz package fresh baby spinach
- 1 box sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into cubes
- 2 14.5 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 1⁄2 Tbsp Epicure Marinara or Pesto seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Poco Picante Salsa Mix (less for really sensitive tongues)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup rice or 1 package noodles or 1 cup quinoa
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Combine all ingredients in a gallon size freezer bag, smushing to blend seasonings. Place bag in freezer.
Thaw in fridge. Place contents of freezer bag in slow cooker.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6 hours, stirring periodically if possible.
STEW setting for two hours and make sure there is liquid on the bottom when you start.
Serve over cooked rice, noodles or quinoa, topped with shredded Parmesan.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.