- 2 lbs chicken thighs (breasts work, too)
- 5-10 slices of bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Epicure Chipotle Aioli Mix
- salt, optional (I think the bacon is salty enough)
- olive oil, optional (if you used breasts, you may like to add some oil)
- combine all ingredients in slow cooker
- stir together and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- shred meat and stir in oil, if needed
For an easy freezer meal, simply combine all ingredients in your freezer container and freezer. Then defrost and dump into your crockpot.
Vitaclay Multicooker instructions: add a cup of broth to pot and cook on SOUP setting for 2 hours.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.
Amount Per Serving Calories 449Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 215mgSodium 690mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 42g
For convenience, I've used an automated nutritional value calculator. i can't guarantee it's 100% correct! Want more recipes, kitchen and life hacks? Join my FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProdMamasRecipeGroup/