- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked and separated from shell/skin
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 TBS Epicure Creamy Ranch Dip Mix
- OR 1+ cup ranch dressing (to replace previous four ingredients)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
Grease a 8X8 baking pan. Combine mayo, yogurt, milk and Creamy Ranch Dip mix in a bowl. It's OK if your amounts are not exact here.
Add ½ a cup of cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ranch dressing, spices and chicken to the the bowl.
Add the spaghetti squash to cheesy mixture and fold together until all if mixed well.
Place in baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese. Add more if so inclined.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
I make my squash the day before by baking the whole squash in the oven for an hour or so at 350. After cooling, I slice in half, remove the seeds and scrape the squash out with a fork to make noodles. I sometimes do this in batches and freeze some. Defrosted spaghetti squash works great in this recipe, too.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.