- 3 tbs flour
- 1/3 cup freeze dried green chiles
- 3 tbs freeze dried onions (or try dried)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 tst salt
- 1 1/3 cups broth or water (or combo)
- combine all ingredients except liquid.
- Bring liquid to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add half the dried mix and whisk until blended. Add 2nd half and whisk until blended.
- Let simmer until it's your preferred thickness.
- Use right away in or on your main recipe or cool for later.
This makes just enough to cover 5 small burritos. Double it if you want to mix it in with your filling or get REALLY saucy.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.