- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 10 oz block of cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Creamy Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- broth and water to cover
- chop or break cauliflower into large florets and add to soup pot.
- cover with water, favorite broth or a combination.
- boil cauliflower until soft.
- drain liquid, leaving 1-2 cups in the pot.
- Add milk and Creamy Ranch Dip Mix.
- Blend with stick blender.
- Crumble cheese into pot and stir until melted.
- Add more broth or milk, if desired.
- Salt as desired.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.
Amount Per Serving Calories 279Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 54mgSodium 443mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 17g
For convenience, I've used an automated nutritional value calculator. i can't guarantee it's 100% correct! Want more recipes, kitchen and life hacks? Join my FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProdMamasRecipeGroup/