- 2 lbs chicken thighs (breasts work, too)
- 5-10 slices of bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Epicure Chipotle Aioli Mix
- salt, optional (I think the bacon is salty enough)
- olive oil, optional (if you used breasts, you may like to add some oil)
- combine all ingredients in slow cooker
- stir together and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- shred meat and stir in oil, if needed
For an easy freezer meal, simply combine all ingredients in your freezer container and freezer. Then defrost and dump into your crockpot.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.
Amount Per Serving Calories 449 Total Fat 32g Saturated Fat 9g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 22g Cholesterol 215mg Sodium 690mg Carbohydrates 1g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 0g Sugar 0g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 42g