This post may contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I might benefit in some way. Please feel free to check out the full affiliate statement and disclosure here.
- the Make Ahead Holiday Meal Planner, a resource center and planner to help you host the best, stress-free holiday meal EVER.
- the Work-at-Home Trello Pack, over 15 digital organizers to help you plan, track and manage every aspect of your home business
- on the go to-do lists (super accessible from every platform)
- list that have items with links: videos to watch (yeah, I know I sell a course with videos. but I also know it’s had to carve out time to watch them!), gift lists, wish lists, library books
- articles to read. Eventually.
- gift ideas. Way better with Trello! So much easier to keep track of ideas and what I actually HAVE.
- running Costco or Target lists
- youth group planning – so awesome for keeping track of those little pieces of info
- Middle School Lit class – I’ve started using this for planning my class and for organizing lessons. Stay tuned for a video on this!
- School info and notes
- parent feedback for VIPKID! – I am SO excited about this one that I made a video to share how I do this. I need to keep track of what I’ve told parents of my regular students, what rewards I’ve used, class issues, etc. This is SO AWESOME for feedback. I use it in conjunction with SpeechTexter for efficient feedback. In short, each student is a list, each list has a month card and each feedback in that month is a comment, which automatically dates the class for me. If it sounds confusing, it won’t after you spend ten minutes with Trello.
- Any cooperative endeavor where you have a role: PTO, bulk buying club, ministries, choir, women’s groups, homeschool groups, etc.
- Family Bulletin Board to keep the Teens and I on the same page in many areas. Here’s my video about that.
- Make Ahead Holiday Meal Planning
- Pantry Challenges
- Any household inventory or maintenance list
- sync with google calendar
- more chrome extensions and power-up tools [even without these amazing (and free) options, Trello is still improving my life]
- alarms and reminders
- labels – I adopted this within the Make Ahead Meal Planner, but have not really adopted much otherwise
- groups and teams – including a freezer meal club!!! What a great way to organize, schedule, share recipes and more.
What are the Top 10 Foods All Organized Mamas Keep in the Freezer?
If you have these, you'll NEVER be stuck at mealtime again.