Thanks for stopping by for more warm smoothie recipes! Click on these below.
- Banana Bread Smoothie
- Hot Apple Cider Smoothie (has greens in it!)
- Gingerbread Winter Smoothie
- Spiced Butternut Pear Warm Green Smoothie
- Hot Cinnamon Apple Smoothie
- Golden Milk/Turmeric Tea (I turn it into a smoothie with the addition of some protein)
- Spiced Apple
- Berry Delicious
- Cold Buster
I use some combination of the below, to suit my tastes that day. You can adjust to make them work for YOU.
- COFFEE (yeah, I don’t think it’s evil. But IF I have any, I usually only have one cup).
- Dandy blend (we love this stuff)
- herbal tea with some body and richness
- matcha (powdered, so I’m listing it separately from tea)
- milk of your choice
- protein of your choice. I like collagen hydrolysate, but maybe you have a favorite whey powder or other protein powder.
- a teaspoon of nut butter
- a touch of coconut oil
- sweetener of choice (honey, molasses, stevia, even plain ‘ol sugar)
Need some breakfast ideas?
Need some breakfast inspiration? Want to start out the day with great nutrition but without stress? Grab some tasty, practical ideas you can use RIGHT away.