Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 10 oz block of cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Creamy Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- broth and water to cover
- chop or break cauliflower into large florets and add to soup pot.
- cover with water, favorite broth or a combination.
- boil cauliflower until soft.
- drain liquid, leaving 1-2 cups in the pot.
- Add milk and Creamy Ranch Dip Mix.
- Blend with stick blender.
- Crumble cheese into pot and stir until melted.
- Add more broth or milk, if desired.
- Salt as desired.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.
Amount Per Serving Calories 279 Total Fat 19g Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 54mg Sodium 443mg Carbohydrates 12g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 3g Sugar 4g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 17g
For convenience, I've used an automated nutritional value calculator. i can't guarantee it's 100% correct! Want more recipes, kitchen and life hacks? Join my FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProdMamasRecipeGroup/