- a few cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 small butternut squash
- 4-5 cups broth/water/coconut milk combination
- 2 Tablespoons Epicure Mango Curry Dip Mix
- cilantro, optional
- sour cream, optional
- Several hours to days prior, bake whole squash in oven and let cool. I usually bake on 350 for half an hour or so and leave in the oven to cool.
- When cooled, slice squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Scoop out the squash.
- In soup pot, saute chopped garlic and onion in preferred oil.
- Add squash to soup pot.
- Add broth/water/coconut milk combination. Err on the side of less, as you can add more later, if it's too thick.
- Add Epicure Mango Curry Dip mix.
- Bring to simmer.
- Blend with a stick blender.
- Top with cilantro and/or sour cream.
You could try this with pumpkin instead of butternut squash. This recipe probably uses 4-6 cups of squash.
If your squash isn't fully cooked of you have uncooked sliced squash, just cook it for longer in the liquid.
Use the saute setting on your Instant Pot if you like. Then slow cook or hold in the Instant Pot.
Some of my product links may be affiliate links, allowing me to earn a small amount for sharing my recipes and the ingredients. Some may not.